The best just got better. Meet the newest version of CCM’s Ribcor stick - the Trigger 7 Pro. CCM has already established the Ribcor as the premier low kick stick for elite players, and the Trigger 7 Pro builds on that legacy while offering new technology to make the stick feel fresh and new. Updates to both the STP Carbon Weave and Nanolite Carbon Layering make this stick durable and balanced so you can change the game every time you're on the ice.
Ergonomic E Geometry gives this stick a truly unique feel in your hands. The shaft of the Trigger 7 Pro is designed to maximize both ease of use and scoring ability. A rounded shape at the top of the shaft emphasizes comfort and control so the stick feels natural in your hands. A mid-shaft shape with square-cornered concave edges allows you to stickhandle with dexterity. Finally, an asymmetric taper in the low shaft maximizes torsional stiffness for greater accuracy and control.
An improved version of the Agility Blade makes stick handling second nature. This new version features a thinner overall profile while maintaining strength in the key areas of the blade so you can still play with power and precision all over the ice.
Feature our experts love
An optimized low kickpoint makes the Trigger 7 Pro a goal scoring machine in anyone's hands. Skeleton+ technology, Ergonomic E Geometry, and the Agility 2 blade combine to create a lightning quick low kick release. A great feeling release doesn't just come from blade, it's built throughout the stick - with every part optimized to help create a stick that feels great and scores goals.
Other key features
- Sigma STP Carbon Weave: CCM’s go-to strength technology returns in the Trigger 7. This ultra light carbon weave strengthens both the shaft and blade to allow for even more strength and durability without sacrificing lightness.
- Nanolite Carbon Layering: Continuing with the theme of strength and lightness, Nanolite Carbon Layering eliminates excess resin and unnecessary spaces in the shaft construction to make sure that every single inch of the stick is being put to good use.
- Skeleton+ Technology: The tapered area of the Ribcor 7’s shaft is specifically reinforced so the stick can hold up to the stress of game situations.
- Trigger Microfeel 2: Updated curved grip enhances the feel of the stick in your hands.
- Agility Blade 2 with Peel Ply: Optimized design provides a better feel in the heel of the blade while maintaining stiffness in the toe of the blade for consistent shooting accuracy. Peel Ply offers more pop off the blade while also increasing durability so you can find the top corner for longer.
Experience the best CCM has to offer today by shopping the Trigger 7 Pro online or in store!