You’ve got places to go. The Loft 7D is a reliable commuter that will get you there. This lightweight city bike won’t break the bank and comes equipped with an alloy frame, 7-speed drivetrain and fenders to keep you dry. Explore the city's ups and downs while still looking stylish - from bike paths in downtown Edmonton to the River Valley trails, it can go with ya.
Designed with functional minimalism in mind, the clean lines and straight bars give it a nice, unaffected look. The Loft 7D features a lightweight but sturdy aluminum frame, Shimano 7-speed MEGARANGE gearing to tackle hills, alloy dual pivot caliper brakes and fast-rolling 700c wheels.
The Loft is a lightweight commuter bike that will go from apartment to espresso in two minutes flat. Big on fun, low on maintenance, this bike was made for the city and everything that comes with it. Nimble, lightweight and sure to turn heads, you'll always arrive in style on a Loft 7D.
- Choose the frame geometry that's right for you: step-over or step-thru, with a lower standover height for easy on and off maneuverability.
- The foot-forward, upright riding position provide optimum speed, comfort and control.
- Choose from a variety of colors.
- Customize your Loft and make it your own. Add a front basket for storage, a bell so they hear you coming and cup holder for your morning coffee.
- Top it off with an Electra Commute helmet with MIPS and arrive fashionably safe.
Frame: Electra Loft 6061-T6 aluminum, Flat Foot Technology
Fork: High-tensile steel uni-crown
Front hub: Alloy, 32H, nutted
Rear hub: Alloy, 32H, nutted
Rims: Alloy double-wall w/machined sidewalls, 32h
Tires: Mixed tread 700x35C
Shifters: Shimano Revo 7 speed twist
Rear derailleur: Shimano Acera
Crank: Forged alloy 170mm, alloy 46T chainring & guard
Bottom bracket: Sealed Cartridge
Cassette: Shimano 7 speed 14-34T
Chain: KMC Z51 nickel plated
Pedals: Alloy w/non-slip tread
Saddle: Retro leatherette, dual spring
Seatpost: Alloy micro-adjust 27.2x300mm
Handlebar: Electra custom bend alloy low-rise
Grips: Hand-stitched leatherette
Stem: Alloy, 25.4 quill
Head set: 1" steel threaded
Brake set: Alloy dual-pivot brakes w/adjustable-reach alloy 4-finger levers
Extras: Ring lock mounts, dual water bottle/accessory mounts, stainless steel and anti-rust hardware