Specialized Turbo Como 4.0 Step-Thru Electric Bike 2022
Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
The Como’s low step-through anyone can easily get on and ride. A more upright position reduces stress on a rider’s hands and upper body, allowing riders to comfortably set their sights on the road ahead.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0 motor and 710Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated & lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
Fork: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout, fender-mounts, integrated light mount
Seat Binder: Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 42.9mm
Handlebars: Specialized Como handlebar/stem combo
Grips: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Saddle: Body Geometry Comfort Gel, 200mm w/ SWAT™ Mount
Seat Post: Spring suspension, alloy, 40mm travel, 30.9mm, 2-bolt clamp, 34.9mm sleeve
Front Brake: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Level, 2-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX, 11-speed
Shift Levers: SRAM NX, 11-speed
Cassette: SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t
Chain: KMC e11S, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™
Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
Chainrings: Praxis, 48T, 104BCD
Chaincase: Integrated Chaincover
Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Hecto E65, 210 Lumen, 12V
Taillight: Spanninga Commuter Glow XE, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Specialized rack, MIK HD inteface, built-in pannier mounts, 27kg max load
Fenders: Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, aluminum fenderstay
Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Rear Tire: Pathfinder Sport Reflect, 650Bx2.3
Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
Motor: Specialized 2.0, 70Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/Remote: MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
Battery: Specialized U2-710, alloy casing, state of charge display, 710Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Wiring Harness: Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice