Progression 680 Exercise Spin Bike
When you’re ready to take an affordable but challenging journey to fitness, the Progression 680 Spin Bike is your ride. It takes you there quickly and comfortably – with features like vertical and horizontal seat and handlebar adjustments that put YOU in the most ergonomic position to achieve your desired results.
It’s also the perfect fit for those who like the real cycling feel, with a one-piece steel flywheel that optimizes a smooth pedaling motion while minimizing stress on your knees.
The 680’s direct transmission allows a rider to shift quickly from forward to backward pedaling, which yields greater benefits as a varied workout.
Pedaling backwards is a great cardio workout while also targeting your quadricep muscles – which is important to the strength and endurance of outdoor cyclists.
Add easy-to-use adjustable resistance, and you have a high-quality stationary bike that can take you very far!
- Adjustable - vertical and horizontal - handlebars
- Adjustable - vertical and horizontal - seat
- Direct transmission (forwards/backwards)
- Adjustable resistance knobs from light to heavy use
- One-piece steel flywheel - simulates real cycling and minimizes stress on rider’s knees
- Bike Type Upright
- Levels of Resistance ∞
- Resistance Type Other
- # of Programs N/A
- Mobile App Available N/A
- Connection Type N/A
- AUX Input No
- Fan No
- Display Type N/A
- Adjustable Features Handlebars, Seat
- Pedals Toe Strap, No SPD Clips
- Other One piece steel flywheel - simulates real cycling and minimizes stress on rider’s knees
- Moving Wheels Yes
- Flywheel Weight (lbs) 44
- Max User Weight (lbs) 300
- Footprint - Length (inches) 50
- Footprint - Width (inches) 25.5
- Footprint - Height (inches) 49
- Machine Weight (lbs) 106
- Plug-in Requirements N/A
- Warranty Parts and Labor - 1 Year