Schwinn IC4 Indoor Spin Exercise Bike
The Schwinn IC4 indoor spin bike is the latest addition to the exercise bike lineup. It’s designed specifically to help you achieve your fitness goals with an action-packed cardio workout. Magnetic resistance provides a smooth, quiet ride with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels. Track your workouts with ease by using the IC4’s Bluetooth connectivity, compatible with apps like Explore the World, Ride Social & Connected Coaching.
Dual Link Pedals with Toe Cages The IC4 offers the flexibility of using standard toe cages or SPD clips based on your riding preferences.
Bluetooth® Connectivity Participate in virtual courses or live and on-demand classes from the comfort of home. Designed to work with the Peloton® and Zwift® apps (subscription required), and virtual courses on Explore the World™ (3 free courses available, more with subscription), as well as RideSocial & Connected Coaching.
Versatility Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the seat and handlebars for maximum versatility.
Integrated Device Holder Designed to keep you engaged during your workout.
Smooth, Silent Resistance A quiet ride means you can ride day or night.
Magnetic Resistance Magnetic resistance provides a smooth, quiet ride with 100 micro-adjustable resistance levels.
Premium indoor cycling meets digital connectivity with the Schwinn IC4 indoor spin bike,
- Levels of Resistance 100 micro-adjustable levels
- Emergency Brake Yes
- Drive System 40-pound perimeter-weighted flywheel
- Pedals 9/16″ dual-sided aluminum alloy SPD, 3-piece crank-arm system, Q factor (distance between pedals): 190mm
- Adjustments Resistance dial/knob, handlebars (4-way), seat (4-way), frame levelers
- Moving Wheels Yes
- Flywheel Weight (lbs) 40
- Max User Weight (lbs) 330
- Footprint - Length (inches) 48.7
- Footprint - Width (inches) 21.2
- Footprint - Height (inches) 51.8
- Machine Weight (lbs) 106
- Warranty 10 Years Frame, 3 Years Mechanical Parts, 3 Years Electronics, 1 Year Labour