Trek Precaliber 24 8-Speed Kids Bike 2022
Precaliber 24 8-speed is a classic kids' bike with great style, performance, and durability. It has the simplicity of an 8-speed drivetrain and intuitive twist shift that makes it easy for kids to ride varied terrain. Plus, the strong yet LightWeight aluminum frame sTands up to even the roughest riders. For kids ages 8-12, between 51-59-inches tall.
It's Right for you if...
Your kid loves to explore, and you want them to have a quality ride for all their road, path, or trail adventures. They're ready to upgrade from a singlespeed for a little extra help on hills and longer rides, but they don't need a ton of gears just yet.
The tech you get
A strong, LightWeight aluminum frame that will stand up to whatever your youngster dishes out, with simple and reliable Shimano 8-speed shifting that makes it easy to climb hills. Plus, it has a kicksTand, and a saddle with an integrated Handle that can be swapped out for an integrated tailLight mount.
The final word
Whether your kids are riding to school, racing around the neighborhood with friends, or tagging along on family rides, Precaliber 24 8-speed features the quality parts they need to ride with confidence and stay in control.
Why you'll love it
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated Handle with an integrated Light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is Hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to sTand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal—Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes Specs
Alpha Silver Aluminum, 24'' kids' frame size
Steel, 24'', threadless 1-1/8'' steerer
Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
24'' 32-hole alloy
Front: Steel, 100mm bolt-on
Rear: Steel, 8-speed, 135mm bolt-on
14g stainless steel
Bontrager XR1, wire bead, 27tpi, 24x2.25''
ProWheel alloy, 152mm Length
32T steel ring w/double guard
Square taper, 68mm, sealed cartridge
Shimano Tourney TX80
SunRace MFM56l, 13-34, 8 speed
Shimano RS45 Tourney
Steel, 40mm rise
Kids' grip, 125mm Width
Bontrager approved alloy, 25.4mm clamp, 15 degree rise, 60mm
Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
Kid's padded, integrated Seatpost, with Handle
Accessories & Extras
* Subject to change without notice.