Jargon Runner 11'5" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
If you like to be active and chill by the water, the Jargon Runner stand up paddle board is created with you and your family in mind.
The Runner will provide you with hours of fun and relaxation, allowing you to enjoy a shared rest during holidays or weekend trips. Unpack the board from the customized backpack and inflate it effortlessly with the included pump. Now all you have to do is grab the paddle and enjoy the water!
This versatile SUP board is ideal for beginners and recreational paddling. It features a classic, all-round shape, that guarantees stability and comfort to paddleboard on the water. The board is equipped with three fins in thruster setup, which ensure directional stability and maneuverability, and its deck is covered with anti-slip EVA foam.
Stop renting and save money by getting your own inflatable paddle board today! Plus, feel great knowing that you’re supporting a Canadian-based paddle board company.
- Includes bag, pump, paddle, and repair kit
- Bungee cords for cargo secure
- Anti-slip EVA deck for great comfort and traction
- Balanced volume distribution for increased stability
- High-End dropstitch material for increased durability
- Quick build up
- Additional handles for comfortable carrying
- Additional D-rings
- 2x fixed fins
- 1x removable fin - US Box
- Length: 11'5" in/350 cm
- Volume: 320 L
- Width: 82 cm
- Thickness: 15 cm
- Weight: 24 lbs/11 kg
- Max. Payload: 350 lbs/160 kg