F2 California 10'6" Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP)
Why rent your paddle board each time you go to the lake? Stop renting and save money by getting your own inflatable paddle board today! Plus feel great knowing that you’re supporting a Canadian-based paddle board company.
Perfect for shallow water and small ocean waves, the F2 California is both lightweight and easy to maneuver thanks to its stability-oriented design.
Heat Fusing Technology extends the double layer design by fusing a second layer of wear-resistant, laminated PVC to the inner core of the SUP board with a special adhesive, combining the weightlessness of a single layer board with the durability and stiffness of a double layer board.
Whether you want to paddleboard in Edmonton, Vancouver, Toronto, or even on the Amazon, this board is easy to tuck in the backseat of your car, and will be ready to use within minutes thanks to the included blow up pump.
- Includes bag, pump, repair kit and 3-piece paddle (165 - 215 cm)
- Tear-proof bungee ropes for safe stowing of luggage
- Anti-slip EVA deck for maximum comfort and support
- Balanced volume distribution
- High-end dropstitch material
- Additional handles on the front and back for comfortable carrying
- Additional rings for attaching the seat
- 2 fixed soft fins, 1 removable US box fin
Board: 10'6" in/320 cm
Volume: 300 L
Width: 80 cm
Thickness: 15 cm
Max Payload: 160 Kg / 350 Lbs