Fat Bikes are the ultimate all-season, all-terrain ride. From dunes to drifts, snow to sand, race to recreation, fat bikes allow you to tackle anything, at any time. For Canadian riders, a fat bike means you're getting the most out of your ride, sun or snow.SHOP FAT BIKES
BENEFITS OF RIDING A FAT BIKE:
- Very comfortable and easy to balance — even for beginners
- Excellent traction — due to the large tire size
- Reassuringly forgiving as you ride over rough terrain
- Optimal for snow, sand, and gravel/rocky areas
- Perfect fit for our Alberta winters
- Fat biking is great exercise — both for your upper + lower body
- A new way to make riding fun — you can see your familiar local trails with a different perspective
- They are great climbing bikes due to their added weight and traction
- Due to the lower-pressure of fat bike tires, punctures are not as likely as on a mountain bike
Shop All Fat Bikes
We have fat bikes in stock and new ones arriving with each season. Shop all our wide-tired bikes from brands like Trek, Norco, Giant and more!Button text
Our expert team will custom fit you for your fat bike to ensure you get the most comfortable ride. Check out our fitting program.
We have fat bikes in stock and new ones arriving with each season. Shop all our wide-tired bikes from brands like Trek, Norco, Giant and more!