FT Bike Mechanic
United Sport & Cycle is seeking Full-Time Bike Mechanics who love to ride, repair and dream about bikes to join our Bike Team!
Who YOU are:
• Bikes are just part of who you are!
• You are looking for a career in bike repair – not just a ‘job’.
• You have 1 or 10+ years of bike shop/repair experience or substantial mechanical knowledge (we are looking for both levels).
• You strive for excellence in repairing or building bikes knowing you’re getting others out on the trails to enjoy their ride.
• You enjoy a challenge and can work efficiently in a bike shop environment.
• Actively pursue knowledge to keep current with new trends and innovations, including E-bike technology.
• You have good computer knowledge & keyboarding skills.
• You are a passionate team player who knows the importance of going above and beyond.
• You enjoy being on a team of like-minded bike enthusiasts who get it.
Who WE are:
United Sport & Cycle has been a family-owned business for over 90 years and we love what we do! Our core purpose is to Create Amazing Memories - In the community, for our customers and with our team – We have fun doing this every day! We’re always looking for people to join Team United who are passionate, want to be part of a team, love the community they live in and strive for beyond expectations in their day to day!
What we OFFER:
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive benefits package
• An incredible staff purchase program.
• A local entrepreneurial business that looks for ‘career’ team members.
• Opportunity for personal and professional development.
• A bike hook waiting for you if you ride to & from work!
When applying we would love to hear what interests you the most in working with our team! We thank all applicants for considering United; only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wage range depending on experience $17 - $27/Hour
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Bike Mechanic' in the Subject Line.