FT Bike Parts Sales
United Sport & Cycle’s Bike Team is seeking a Full-Time Bicycle Parts Person who loves to ride bikes and help others enjoy their ride too!
Who YOU are:
• Bikes are just part of who you are!
• You are looking for a ‘career’ as part of our Bike Team– not just a ‘job’.
• You have 1+ years of bike shop/repair/parts counter experience. (You know bike parts!)
• You have 1+ years sales experience within a bike shop or equivalent.
• You enjoy people and helping them find the solutions they need to enjoy their ride.
• You enjoy a challenge and can work in a fast-paced environment.
• You actively pursue knowledge to keep current with new innovations & bike technology.
• You have good computer knowledge & keyboarding skills.
• You are a passionate team player who knows the importance of going above and beyond.
• You enjoy being on a team of like-minded bike enthusiasts who get it.
Who WE are:
United Sport & Cycle has been a family-owned business for over 90 years and we love what we do! Our core purpose is to Create Amazing Memories - In the community, for our customers and with our Team – We have fun doing this every day! We’re always looking for people to join Team United who are passionate, want to be part of a team, love the community they live in and strive for going beyond expectations in their day to day!
What we OFFER:
• Competitive wages
• Comprehensive benefits package
• An incredible staff purchase program.
• A local entrepreneurial business that looks for ‘career’ team members.
• Opportunity for personal and professional development.
• A bike hook waiting for you if you ride to & from work!
When applying we would love to hear what interests you the most in working with our team. We thank all applicants for considering United; only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Wage range depending on experience $18 - $23/Hour
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Bike Parts’ in the Subject Line