Full-Time Figure Skates Sales Associate
United Sport & Cycle is seeking a Full-Time Figure Skates Sales Associate to help us continue our history of success! This position is responsible for assisting customers to find what they need by actively listening and making suggestions. Knowledge of Figure Skating equipment and experience in Figure Skating is required.
Who YOU are:
You’re known for your amazing personality which is why you always deliver a legendary in-store experience for customers. You also have the opportunity to assist in driving profitable sales growth in our Figure Skating department by recommending equipment based on customer preference.
- You have 3 or more years’ experience and/or continuous participation with Figure Skating (required)
- You have Cheer, Gymnastics, Hockey or Ringette experience (an asset)
- You possess previous retail and customer service experience (an asset)
- You are a passionate team player who knows the importance of going above and beyond
- Your customer service skills are beyond measure (you can articulate and summarize back to the customer what their needs are)
- You have that special way of connecting with your customer(s) that makes them feel heard and appreciated
- You retain in-depth knowledge of figure skating equipment
- You enjoy reaching and exceeding sales targets
- You actively pursue product knowledge sessions and knowledge of figure skating
- You have that amazing entrepreneurial spirit
Who WE are:
United Sport & Cycle is one of the largest independent sporting goods store in Western Canada. Since our beginnings in 1928, we’ve been family owned and operated and we’ve been involved in impacting our local sporting community for over 90 years. We are passionate, united and strive for excellence in everything we do!
Working at United Sport & Cycle isn’t just a “job”—it’s a place where you can mesh your livelihood and passion and play every day as a team. It’s a place where you can talk sports and help create an amazing experience for fellow athletes and active people.
What we offer:
- Fun work environment
- Comprehensive training program
- Competitive wages
- Company Benefits for Full-Time Role
- An incredible staff purchase program
- An exciting, fast-paced environment
- A local entrepreneurial business that looks for career team members
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
How to Apply:
United Sport & Cycle offers its employees a legendary team experience with a very inclusive team environment and excellent staff purchase program. A more casual dress code while maintaining a drive to be legendary. If you’re looking for team environment then United Sport & Cycle is the place for you.
When applying we would love to hear what interests you the most in joining the Team United family and the sports/product you are passionate about! We thank all applicants for considering United Sport & Cycle; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send resume to email@example.com with Full-Time Figure Skates Sales Associate in the subject line.