45NRTH Men's Wolvhammer BOA Winter Bike Boots
Originating from the conceptual standpoint of a mountaineering boot, the new and evolved Wolvhammer is lighter, more comfortable, and grippier. The overhauled design features a removable synthetic liner and a three-piece proprietary bottom assembly compatible with flat and clipless pedals. When the cold winter creeps in, Wolvhammer has you covered.
- Removable synthetic liner boot for quick drying
- 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is lighter, warmer, and offers more walking traction
- Aerogel insulation blocks cold cleats and allows use of preferred insoles without sacrificing warmth
- Real rubber outsole with microglass lugs. Comes with removable cleat plate for flat pedal use
- Single-zone BOA closure with a gusseted tongue to keep winter elements out and warmth in
- Suggested temperature range: 0° F (-18° C) to 25° F (-3° C)