Trappers and blockers must be purchased together
Brian's Senior G-Netik IV Pro Hockey Goalie Blocker
- BOA System: The placement of two individual BOA dials allows for the tension level on the hand and wrist to be customized ensuring the desired feel stays consistent all game.
- Back-Hand: Tension keeps the hand secure over the break of the glove.
- Wrist: Tension secures wrist pad as tight as desired without straps hanging sloppy out of the glove. The floating wrist pad ensures movement and wrist flex is fully attainable.
- Hex-Air: The floating wrist pad features HEX-AIR for increased comfort and air flow.
- Digitech Palm
- E-Foam Technology: Lightweight foam used throughout pro products.
- Double T
- 35 Degree Angle
- True 1-Piece Cuff
- Redesigned Closure: The glove has been completely re-designed on the backside to help enhance the closure and allows the gloves backside to work in unison with the catching side. The glove also features a unique combination of Lightweight Materials to give the glove a much Lighter balanced feel.
- Flat Fingers
- Segmented Back hand
- Elastic/Velcro Back hand Access