CCM Intermediate Super Tacks AS3 Pro Hockey Player Skate
CCM is famous for their monocomp, one piece boots, which don't have an outsole. This benefits the skater in a number of ways:
- Connects the skater even closer to the blade
- Vastly improves power transfer to the ice, with no outsole to absorb energy
- Removes 20g of nails and 30g of glue, making the skate dramatically lighter-weight
- Boasts a completely seamless boot, shaped 360-degrees around the foot, with no negative space
The AS3 Pro features the brand new Speedblade XS1 holder and STEP Blacksteel blades. Originally exclusive to pro-level skates, the Speedblade XS1 holder is more durable than ever and much faster to switch out blades on-the-fly.
The STEP Blacksteel blades are coated with a layer of carbon nanoparticles and create an incredibly fine, hard edge. We like to think of them like an ultra-high-quality chef's knife which, when sharpened, will produce absolutely no burrs on it's edge. Additionally, the blade's black mirror finish is achieved by meticulous polishing and enhances its gliding performance.
The blade is also 2mm taller than an average skate blade, allowing the blade to both last longer and giving the athlete the ability to make tighter, faster turns without losing an edge.
The fit of the AS3 Pro is more customizable than ever before, with it's all-new XS Tongue, allowing the skater to select between a 4mm, 7mm, or 10mm tongue thickness. This allows for an increased, or decreased boot volume, perfect for any foot and ankle size.
For players needing a wider, pro-quality boot, look no further than the Super Tacks AS3 Pro.
- ONE-PIECE BOOT - MONOFRAME: The one-piece boot is all about pure performance. With this technology, players get more direct energy transfer and a closer fi t for faster feet.
- Carbon Composite: Premium carbon composite delivers excellent energy transfer.
- Anatomical: Provides a form-fitting, 360-degree fi t around the forefoot, heel and ankle. 215 Super lightweight, stiff and thermo-formable core generates ultimate skating performance.
- Totaldri Pro+ Liner With Durazone Abrasion Protection: High-performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light, with superior protection against wear or rubbing.
- Injected Smooth Contour Pro: Featuring a thick pad around the top of the boot, this one-piece injected tendon guard hugs your foot and ankle while adding durability to the collar.
- Multi-Density Memory Foam: Symmetrical foam pads wrap anatomically around the foot for customized fi t and comfort.
- Replaceable Metatomic Tongue With Molded Lace-Bite Protection: New replaceable 7mm tongue with asymmetrical fl ex point for a better wrap and advanced lace-bite protection.
- Lightweight Composite Midsole: For enhanced energy transfer from blade to boot.
- CCM Ortholite® Ultralite™: Ultra-lightweight comfort and superior support.
- Speedblade XS: New quick-release holder with bladelock system. XS1 Black (+2MM) Premium blade with oxide treatment provides a harder runner with a longer edge life and 12% more height than standard blades for better turns and performance.