Evolv Rides Tour XL Plus Adult Electric Scooter
The New EVOLV Tour XL has extended range and alternative battery options to take you on longer commutes. The rear hub motor peaks at 1200W with a reliable LG lithium-ion battery, allowing the EVOLV Tour XL to reach a speed of 45km/h. With a 21.5 kg body and 10″ pneumatic tires for functionality and style, the EVOLV Tour XL (plus) can travel a long distance of 40 - 50 km.
Equipped with dual disc brakes and shock absorbers for comfort, it delivers maximum stopping power. The dual suspension provides optimal comfort on every ride, without the added weight. Pack it away easily with the locking pull lever for folding and unfolding.
The LED headlight positioned low to the ground will help light up your path and LED rear light travels along an acrylic tube, illuminating the scooter, keeping you safe at night. With the finger-throttle and control panel equipped with multiple riding modes, you’re now ready for a personalized ride experience!
Our products are alternative transportation options, designed to be efficient, eco-friendly, and effective. The average commute from home to work is about 6km to 7km one way. Our foldable electric vehicles will eliminate the need to drive, and get you where you need to be without the use of a gas consuming vehicle. Urban Machina is committed to reducing the impact of carbon-producing vehicles. Urban mobility is essential and affects our quality of life. Let’s navigate our beautiful cities, the earth-friendly way.
TOUR XL PLUS Specifications
40 - 50 km / 25 - 31 mi.
LG 48V 18.2aH
23 kg / 50.7 lbs
- This Limited Warranty extends to the original purchaser (name listed on the shipping address) of the Product only, during the first twelve (12) months, beginning on the date the purchaser received the Product (“Warranty Period”). Original purchase receipt is required to proceed with warranty repairs.
- This Limited Warranty is terminated on the first day of the second year of ownership or when the scooter is resold to another individual. This Limited Warranty is non-transferable.
- This Limited Warranty covers the following component parts (“Components”) of the Product only, during the Warranty Period:
- Hub motor;
- Battery packs;
- Throttle and battery indicator unit;
- Charger unit;
- Scooter frame;
- Scooter stem;
- LED lights; and
- Electrical wiring and components.
The following components are covered only if defects are reported within the first 30 days or 10 KM of use (whichever comes first):
- Brake calipers;
- Brake discs;
- Kickstands; and
WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Normal wear and tear of any covered component.
- Products used for commercial purpose(s) including but not limited to leasing/hiring, use in competitions etc
- Any logistical costs of returning the Product to Urban Machina or its authorised service centres for servicing or the cost of returning the Product to the customer after servicing.
- Defects or damages resulting from use of the Product(s) other than its normal and customary manner as stated in the user manuals accompanying the Products.
- Battery failures resulting from water damage (including exposure to moisture or dampness), improper charging, power surges, after market chargers, lack of proper winter storage, seals of the battery enclosure or cells being broken or tampered with, and/or the battery was used in equipment other than its intended use;
- Defects or damages from improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, modifications, connections, misuse (including but not limited to exceeding manufacturer’s published weight limit), neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Urban Machina, including damage caused by dropping, blown fuses, spills of food or liquid.
- Loss of screws or stripped screws due to over forcing.
- Unauthorized service center repairs.
- Product rusting, blemishes, and/or loss of color due to sun exposure and usage.
- Defects or malfunctions of the product not notified by customer during the Warranty Period.
- Any orders that have received a chargeback.
- Products which have had their serial numbers removed or tampered with.