Garmin Lily Sport Edition Sports and Fitness Watch
CLASSIC ENOUGH TO MAKE A STATEMENT. MODERN ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU CONNECTED.
You haven’t seen a smartwatch this small that can do this much. With a flick of your wrist, the stylish patterned lens reveals a bright touchscreen display, and when you’re done, the display disappears.
- Stylish patterned lens or smart touchscreen? Why not both?
- One small, fashionable smartwatch to keep track of your important health stats.
- See texts, calls and calendar reminders on a watch that looks this good? Yeah, we did that.
- Yes, this watch tracks your steps, sleep, stress and energy levels.
- Wellness comes easy with apps for yoga, walking, cardio, mindful breathing and more.
- Don’t put life on pause. Go longer between charges with up to 5 days of battery life.
BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING
See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
WRIST-BASED HEART RATE
The watch constantly samples your heart rate3 and can be set to alert you if it stays too high or too low.
Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING
Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education and more. Even see and log details on your wrist.
Log your daily fluid intake right on your watch. You can even set up hydration reminders, create goals and view your history and progress in the Garmin Connect app.
See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
PULSE OX SENSOR
Use the Pulse Ox sensor4 to spot check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or for part of the night as you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping3, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox and respiration data.