Specialized Stumpjumper Alloy Full Suspension Mountain Bike 2022
The Stumpjumper Alloy brings all-new suspension kinematics and progressive geometry into a full-alloy package that's both lightweight and extremely durable. Outfitted with a no-fuss SRAM SX 12-speed groupset, the Stumpjumper Alloy is your all-access pass for trail adventure.
- THE TRAIL BENCHMARK — When we set out to design the all-new Stumpjumper, we pursued some hefty goals. It had to excel on any kind of trail, for every style of rider. To achieve that, we went after serious weight reduction without sacrificing durability, a stiff, responsive chassis that still rides light and lively, geometry that improves everyone’s riding, and the best suspension kinematics we know how to design. Turns out, you can have your cake and eat it too with the new Stumpjumper.
- THE SWEETEST 130MM OF TRAVEL YOU’LL EVER RIDE — We massaged the kinematics of the Stumpjumper suspension to bring out the very best all-round performance possible in a 130mm package. Countless hours of suspension lab development and field testing created a refined mid-travel ripper that eats big terrain like a gravity fed beast, handles like a dream everywhere, and climbs like it has a motor.
- PROGRESSIVE GEOMETRY — The S-Sizing geometry of the new Stumpjumper hits the progressive sweet spot. It’s long, low and slack, with a short offset fork and a steeper seat tube angle. These numbers combine to make your ride more stable, more carvealicious, more comfortable climbing, more better everywhere. With FlipChip adjustability you’re able to further fine-tune your fit, ensuring that your new Stumpjumper performs flawlessly on whatever terrain you choose.
- RIDER-FIRST ENGINEERED™ — Rider-First Engineered™ frames use a size-specific approach to ride characteristics that ensures benchmark handling and flawless performance, regardless of frame or rider size. Whether you’re a jump-happy grom riding an S1, or a DH-fiend giant in need of the lengthy S6, you’ll experience the same ride traits – rail-sharp cornering and balanced front and rear stiffness – at the lightest-possible weight, And by light, we mean real light: 2,250 grams (S-Works, S-3 size, with rear shock).
FRAME: Alloy chassis and rear-end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, horst pivot BB adjustment, threaded BB, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 130mm of travel
SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 38.6
REAR SHOCK: X-Fusion 02 Pro RL, Rx Trail Tune, rebound adjust, lockout S1:190x42.5mm, S2-S6: 190x45mm
FORK: RockShox 35 Silver, Solo Air, 44mm offset, rebound adjust, TurnKey lockout, 15x110mm Boost™ Maxle® Lite thru-axle, 140mm of travel
STEM: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
HANDLEBARS: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm width
SADDLE: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
SEATPOST: TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, XS-S: 100mm, M: 120mm, L/XL: 150mm Travel
TAPE: Specialized Trail Grips
FRONT BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 200mm
REAR BRAKE: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin pad, 180mm
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM SX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
CHAIN: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
CRANKSET: SRAM SX Eagle, DUB, S1:165mm, S2-S5: 170mm, S6: 175mm
CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM Powerspline
RIMS: 700c disc, double-wall alloy, sleeved, 32h
FRONT HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
REAR HUB: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
FRONT TIRE: Butcher, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
REAR TIRE: Purgatory, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"
INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
SPOKES: Stainless, 14g
* Specifications are subject to change without notice