Specialized Turbo Kenevo Comp Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike 2022
The Kenevo is the most capable eMTB you can find—complete with 180mm of front and rear suspension, the smoothest and most powerful motor available, and more miles per charge than ever before. Our Kenevo Comp model pairs all that technology with a smart mix of components that’ll withstand the most demanding conditions and riders.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Fox Float X Performance Series shock offers 180mm of plush suspension as well as adjustable low-speed compression and rebound damping, to help you dial in the ride to your style and terrain.
- Marzzochi Bomber Z1 air-sprung fork provides 180mm of smooth, controlled front suspension. Features include a proven FOX GRIP damper and EVOL air spring. Simple, reliable and absolutely capable of swallowing any rock or root that comes your way.
- The custom Specialized 2.2 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 500Wh capacity. That powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
Frame: Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel
Fork: 2021, Bomber Z1, 27.5in, Marzocchi, 180, Grip, Sweep-Adj, Matte Blk, Neutral/Matte Blk Logo, Kabolt 110, BLK, 1.5 T, 44mm Rake, N/M OE.
Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
Rear Shock: Fox Float X Performance Series, 230x62.5mm
Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebars: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm width
Grip: Specialized Trail Grips
Saddle: Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm
Seat Post: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm
Front Brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
Rear Brake: SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed, single click
Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104BCD, 32T, steel
Rims: Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h, tubeless ready
Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 28h
Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire: Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"
Rear Tire: Butcher Grid Gravity 2Bliss Ready T9, 27.5 x 2.6"
Inner Tubes: Presta, 40mm valve
Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Battery: Specialized M2-500, integrated battery w/rock guard, 500Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice