Specialized Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Thru EQ Electric Bike 2022
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado Super Light 5.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph depending on your country
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- 12-speed Sram GX derailleur and shifter for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
Fork: Rigid carbon fork, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat mount disc
Seat Binder: Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Stem: Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Tape: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Saddle: Bridge Sport, hollow cr-mo rails, 155mm
Seat Post: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm
Grips: Body Geometry Women's Contour
Front Brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Brake: Tektro HD-R510, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset: Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings: Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Headlight: Lezyne Ebike Power STVZO E115, 310Lumens, 12V
Taillight: Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack: Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders: Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Rims: DT Swiss R500 disc, 22mm internal width, 23mm internal depth
Front Hub: Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
Rear Hub: Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Inner Tubes: Standard 40mm PV 700x32-50
Motor: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport
UI/Remote: Specialized Mastermind TCU, TFT-screen, fully custom steup, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
Turbo Vado SL 5.0 Step-Through EQ Geome