True Intermediate AX9 Hockey Player Stick
The all-new AX9 features an optimized low kick profile that delivers a lightning-quick, explosive release from any position on the ice, with effortless energy loading. As True's highest performing, most advanced design to date, the AX9 leverages our Fibershield technology for greater durability with a 5% weight reduction and optimized balance point versus its predecessor. Available in senior, intermediate, and junior specs.
- Finish: Soft gloss grip shaft with matte blade
- Shaft Shape: Square corner double concave
- Low Kick-Point: Flex point in the bottom third of the shaft near the hosel for ease in loading and lightning quick release on wrist and snapshots
- Lightning Quick Release
- New FiberShield Technology — Engineered for Strength: By dispersing low-density nanoparticles throughout the blade and shaft, the AX9 2020 yields greater overall durability while reducing weight and optimizing balance.
- Redefined Flex Profile — Designed for Speed: With a flex point near the hosel in the bottom third of the shaft, players experience effortless energy loading and an explosive release.
- Carbon Tow Weaves — Optimized Balance: Through our FiberShield formula which yields consistent particle distribution and stiffness, as well as lighter carbon tow weaves, we’ve produced a lighter, more responsive Hockey Player Stick than its predecessor.
- Weight: 390g