True Senior Project X Hockey Player Stick
- At just 355g, the Project X Hockey Player Stick is True's lightest Hockey Player Stick ever!
- Designed with a newly optimized low kickpoint, the Project X Hockey Player Stick promises to deliver an awe-inspiring quick release with effortless loading.
- PLD, Precision Laminate Design, emphasizes how fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
- Designed to provide both stiffness and impact strength in every layer, PLD allows engineers to reduce weight and increase impact strength.
- Project X incorporates our patented BRT+ technology in the blade design for a stronger, lighter blade with increased heel durability – offering unmatched strength and consistency.
- Our patented Axenic Technology combines a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece Hockey Player Stick.
- Industry-leading Axenic Technology results in a seamless build, putting the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck.
- Limited Edition available at United Sport and Cycle