Warrior Senior Alpha LX Pro Hockey Player Stick
- Sabre Tpaer II: Our exclusive taper design combines a specialized geometry with a low kick flex that is torsionally stable and provides a powerful and accurate release. The new laminate design reduces weight which allows it to recoil faster on shots.
- R.L.C. 188: Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 188 is our highest grade construction and uses the most advanced material selection and processing technologies to produce an extremely lightweight and durable stick. RLC188 combines the latest in modern carbon composites technology – using lower weight fibers and thermoplastic-toughened epoxy resin to provide optimal performance and balance.
- Minimus Carbon UD: Alpha LX Pro shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. Using unidirectional carbon fiber creates the most efficient lightweight and durable hockey stick.
- FuelCore Ultra: New redesigned blade. Fuel Core Ultra features a tougher edge for extended durability and a more robust carbon rib design that resists fatigue and maintains a crisp, responsive feel. Now with our Minimus Carbon 25 weave around the core, the blade is lighter and tougher than ever. Texture on the blade increases grip on the puck.
- Ergo Shaft Shape: The ergonomic contour shaped shaft fits comfortably and securely in your hands, enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting
- Apex Grip Texture: Textured zone coupled with tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy