Purchasing and ordering
Customer satisfaction is our first priority at United. If you’re not completely satisfied with an item, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of the original purchase date.
Cancel or change an orderPerhaps you selected the wrong size, quantity, or are just not feeling the product you ordered - not a problem. To cancel or change your order you will need to get in touch with us in one of two ways:
- You can respond to your confirmation email or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- You can call our Online Department at 780-433-1181.
- All prices are in Canadian funds, unless otherwise noted
- We accept the following methods of payment: Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, Visa®, Mastercard® and American Express®.
- affirm financing will be an option in checkout when the purchase amount is $500 or more. For more information on financing, visit our affirm page.
On purchases $500 and up, you'll be able to select affirm Financing during checkout. Repayments options vary from 4 bi-weekly payments at 0% interest, or longer terms of up to 36 months—with interest rates dependent on each borrowers' credit rating. For more information on financing, visit our affirm page.
Tax charges will be calculated once you enter your shipping address.
- Orders being shipped within Alberta will be charged 5% GST.
- Orders being shipped to British Columbia will be charged 12% tax.
- Orders being shipped to Newfoundland and Ontario will be charged 13% tax.
- Orders being shipped to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick will be charged 15% tax.
- Orders being shipped to Prince Edward Island will be charged 14% tax.
- International orders are tax-exempt.
Bike purchase policy
We are able to ship Specialized, Electra and Velec bikes but due to dealer agreements and regional restrictions we are not able to ship any other bikes outside of Edmonton and the surrounding area - Sherwood Park, Ardrossan, Fort Saskatchewan, Devon, Leduc, Beaumont, St. Albert, Spruce Grove, and Stony Plain. If you reside outside of these areas and would like to purchase a bike that is not eligible for shipping, you have a few options:
- Purchase the bike and select curbside pickup.
- Contact us to discuss purchase solutions dependent on your order details.
Final sale product
Final sale products do not qualify for returns, refunds or exchanges. These items are: Clearance, Special/Custom orders, swim products, face masks, underwear, and edible products.
Out of stock product
Although we strive to keep our stock values as accurate as we can on our website, there may be inaccuracies due to sales that occur in our physical store. This may occasionally cause an item that displays an "In Stock" quantity to be "Out of Stock" in reality. When a situation like this does arise we will do our best to offer a suitable alternative that bears a similar function, style, and price to that of the original item. If there are no alternatives that are going to work for you, the item will be removed from your order and your total will reflect only the value of the items in stock.
Sale and discount restrictions
All offers, coupons, sales, and vouchers are on regular-priced in-stock items only. Maximum one coupon per customer. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or voucher. May not be applied to team orders, delivery costs, labour/service, customer cresting, custom orders, trade-ins, special orders, or gift cards. Any coupon, voucher, or Locker Room exclusive must be presented at time of purchase. Cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
Due to supplier-mandated restrictions, we are unable to offer discounts on: Bauer/CCM Elite/Performance, out of stock product, bike units, sports watches, GPS, heart rate monitors, cycling computers, cameras, Oakley, Smith, Wahoo, Tacx, Edea skate boots, Edea skates, Orca, Garmin, Baumbat, Marucci, Old Hickory, SAXX, Tucci, Under Armour, Norco, Nike, hockey goalie, custom goal orders, custom skate orders, Risport, YETI, Zuca.
United Sport & Cycle does not offer warranties on products directly but we will help you arrange repair or replacement from the original manufacturer, should it still be covered under their warranty.
Selected products sold by United Sport & Cycle may be fully warranted by the original manufacturer for a period of time, against defects in materials and workmanship. If a product ever fails due to a condition covered by its respective warranty, the manufacturer may authorize a replacement or repair with or without charge to the customer.
United Sport & Cycle cannot alter or otherwise supersede any warranties or lack thereof for any product. Similarly, United Sport & Cycle does not sell extended or replacement warranties for any product.
- Should you have any questions regarding warranty on your product, you may contact us by phone at 780-433-1181 or toll-free at 1-800-361-8776, and/or via e-mail at email@example.com
For warranty evaluation, your product must be returned directly to United Sport & Cycle along with proof of purchase and your contact information. Please send all returns and exchanges to the following address:
United Sport & Cycle Attn: Warranty Department
7620 Gateway Blvd NW
Edmonton, AB T6E4Z8
- Once we receive your product, we will evaluate it and be in touch with you for next steps.
Note: All shipments to the Warranty Department must be pre-paid and insured. United Sport & Cycle will not be liable for lost or damaged product being send back for warranty purposes.