United Ride Club
The United Ride Club's focus is to provide its bike club members ways to sustain & improve their skills on- & off-the-road.
Road Bike Club Rides
• Mondays @ 6:30 pm | Fast Paced, Speed-Based Road Bike Ride
• Thursdays @ 6:30 pm | Casual Road Bike Ride
• Saturdays | Long Road Bike Ride Day (we run 2 bike groups to accommodate 2 different paces. Start time varies.)
Determined every Sunday (via Ride Email/Facebook Group). Changes based on riders' choice & weather
BIKE CLUB MEMBERSHIP INFO:
Want to try a bike club ride before signing up? Shoot us a message on our club's Facebook Page. Your first bike ride is on us!
Our bike ride club membership fee is $60.00 + includes:
• Discounted Team Kit
• Alberta Bicycle Association (ABA) insurance for scheduled group rides (trainers, road, mountain, cyclocross)
• ABA insurance for mid-week races hosted by ABA affiliated clubs
• The ability to attend our awesome social events
• Mentorship and advice from bike ride club leaders