SKLZ Hit-A-Way Baseball Hitting Trainer
The Hit-A-Way Baseball is designed to aid in the development of swing and stance mechanics.
Ideal for players of all levels, the trainer helps improve timing and player confidence. Featuring a tethered ball and cord that quickly attaches to any pole or tree, the Hit-A-Way allows players to swing consistently through a drill or practice without ever having to chase a ball. Ideal for repetition training, the aid allows players to get in more hits per hour.
To stimulate real pitches for improved hand-eye coordination, simply use the hook-and-loop fasteners around any pole or tree.
Easy to use, the Hit-A-Way can adjust to a variety of heights, making it the perfect training aid for baseball players of all ages.
Lightweight and compact, the training aid can be used almost anywhere; on-the-go, on the field, or even in the backyard.
- Improve timing and confidence.
- Develop better swing and stance mechanics.
- Get up to 500 swings per hour without ever chasing a ball.
- Tethered ball and cord quickly attaches to any pole or tree.
- Easily adjusts to any height.
- Twist- back design simulates real pitches.
- Pole not included