Warrior Junior Alpha LX 30 Hockey Player Stick
- Sabre Taper II: Warrior's exclusive taper design is torsionally stronger, combining low kick response with a powerful and accurate release. This easy to load design provides a quick release and pinpoint control on shots.
- R.L.C. 133: Revolutionary Lightweight Construction 133 is a high-grade carbon construction that features the latest lightweight fiber technology and epoxy resin formulation to provide the ultimate in strength and playability.
- Minimus Carbon UD: Alpha LX 30 shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. Using unidirectional carbon fiber creates the most efficient lightweight and durable hockey stick.
- FUELCORE: A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Composite layering around the core is redesigned to be stronger and tougher. FuelCore reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases the durability.
- Ergo Shaft Shape: The ergonomic contour shaped shaft fits comfortably and securely in your hands enhancing touch and feel for better deking, dragging, and shooting.
- Apex Grip Texture: Textured zone coupled with tacky soft grip finish locks easily in your hands for peak control and accuracy.