Frequently Asked Questions
GENERAL INFO —
• All prices are in Canadian funds, unless otherwise noted.
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Any errors (typographical, photographic and/or descriptive) are subject to correction; we apologize in advance.
• Though we do our best to ensure stock levels are correct, there may be inaccuracies due to sales through our physical store, or other reasons beyond our control.
• Orders are subject to verification and approval before shipping and may take up to 48 hours to process.
• Orders are shipped on regular business days, Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
• Orders received after 1pm (MST) will not ship or be ready for in-store pick-up until the next business day.
What are your online store hours?
Our online store staff will be available Monday through Friday, 10am – 4:30pm, but we are always open online! During these times feel free to give us a call or send us an email. If you call us or email us when we are not in the office, we will get back to you as soon as we can upon regular online store hours.
I just placed an in-store pickup order, when will it be ready for pickup?
Once you place an order, you should receive a confirmation email shortly. Following that email, we will provide you with pick-up instructions and a pick-up time to ensure your order is ready when you arrive!
I placed an in-store pickup order on the weekend, when will I be able to pick up my order?
If you have placed an order during the weekend your order will not be ready for pick up until it is processed. Typically, this will happen the next business day, but you will receive confirmation when your order is ready to be picked up either way.
What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment:
• American Express®
When will I be charged for my order?
The Short Answer:
• When it ships (or becomes available for in store pick up).
The Long Answer:
• A pre-authorization will be placed on your card to ensure there are sufficient funds available to complete the order. This will hold the funds for 5 business days or until the order is processed. It is only once the order is prepared to ship or for in-store pick up will the funds actually be taken.
How will I know my order went through?
Once you hit the 'confirm' button you should be taken to a page with information regarding your order. You will also receive a confirmation email sent to the email you provided us with during the checkout process.
Is there tax on my order?
Tax charges will be calculated once you enter your shipping address.
• All orders being shipped within Alberta will be charged 5% GST.
• Orders being shipped to Nova Scotia and New Brunswick will be charged 15% tax.
• Orders being shipped to Newfoundland and Ontario will be charged 13% tax.
• Orders being shipped to Prince Edward Island will be charged 14% tax.
• Orders being shipped to British Columbia will be charged 12% tax.
• International orders are tax-exempt.
PRODUCT INFORMATION —
How can I cancel or change my order?
Mistakes happen; perhaps you selected the wrong size, quantity, or are just not feeling the product you ordered, not a problem. To cancel or change your order you will need to get in touch with us in one of two ways:
• You can respond to your confirmation email or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number
• You can call our Online Department at 780-433-1181 x 548
Does placing my order guarantee I will receive the item?
Although we strive to keep our stock values as accurate as we can on our website, unfortunately there may be inaccuracies due to sales that occur in our physical store. This may occasionally cause an item that displays an 'In Stock' quantity to be 'Out of Stock' in reality.
What happens if you no longer have the item I ordered, in stock?
When a situation like this does arise (although uncommon) we will do our best to offer a suitable alternative that bears a similar function, style, and price to that of the original item. If there are no alternatives that are going to work for you, not to worry (and we apologize if this occurs) the item will be removed from your order and your total will reflect only the value of the items in stock.