Axiom Journey Adjustable 2429 Rear Bike Rack
Axiom's Journey Adjustable 2429 Rack is made of Light, rugged aluminum with vertically adjustable stays meaning it mounts on a Wide range of rear wheel sizes. It Handles even Large, heavy panniers (sold separately) with additional looped struts that keep your panniers steady. There also is a platform on top, which adds strength and doubles as a mini fender.
- Hand-welded, tubular 10.2mm/15mm 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Extra-long (280mm), adjustable Versalock® arms (for frames with eyelets).
- Adjustable length lower stays.
- Vertically adjustable stays maintain optimum load placement over rear wheel, while fitting a wide variety of wheel sizes and frame configurations.
- Triple stay design has a sweepback frame that prevents pannier bags from bouncing into your wheel while you ride.
- Suitable for frames with accommodations for racks (eyelets).
- Designed for modern bicycles by sitting your load further back over the wheel where it is supposed to sit.
- Increased heel clearance.
- Enhanced trunk bag / seat clearance improves trunk bag function, especially on smaller frames.
- 280mm Versalock® arms are long enough to fit even the smallest of bikes.
- Versalock® arms can be DIY bent up to 30 degrees without reducing strength.
- Double welded for extra strength and long-term durability.
- Ample room for a full range of fender styles
- Reflector/light mount, Frame bolts included
- Lifetime warranty
Compatibility: 24”, 26”, 27”, 27.5”, 28”, 29”, 700c
Stay length: 306 mm to 390 mm / 12” to 15.4””
Platform size: 390 x 150 mm / 15.4” x 5.9”
Weight: 786 g / 1.73 lbs (including hardware)
Capacity: 50 kg / 110 lbs