Team Sales FAQ's
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
Special order apparel orders can take 4-8 weeks and can vary as a result of availability, artwork and design, embellishments required, fittings and other steps required to ensure your order arrives the way you hoped.
Equipment can often be provided immediately when carried in our retail inventory. In the case where the item is not in our warehouse you can expect to wait 2-4 weeks. Note: To receive special team pricing equipment must be purchased in bulk.
We’ve also had the occasion where we dusted off our genie in a bottle, got creative with our customer and turned around an important order within a matter of days!
How do I follow-up on my order?
You can either call or email your Team Sales Representative. Part of our daily routine is to monitor all orders to ensure deadlines are met and no surprises come up.
How do I set up an account for my team?
It’s as easy as completing a credit application and submitting it for approval. The approval process can take up to a week depending on how quickly your references respond.
If your order is time sensitive, we encourage our new customers to provide a deposit on the purchase so we can start the order process.
How do I pay for my order?
• Payment can be made by cash, cheque or credit card
• If you have a credit account with United Cycle payment terms are net 30 days
• For standard account holders a 50% deposit is required to process your order with the balance due net 30 days
• For orders under $500.00 full payment is required at the time of ordering
Are there any order minimums?
Yes, a minimum order of $200.00 is required and we are unable to provide single units, one-off’s or short runs of branded product.
How do I know what sizes to order?
• With some of our more popular brands and products, we carry a limited number of samples. Sample kits can be provided for your use – however, a credit card deposit is required
• Sizing guides from our suppliers can also be provided by your Team Sales representative
• We are also happy to bring in sizing samples that can be used as part of your order. This does add time to the fulfillment of your order and varies by supplier.
How do I change quantities or cancel an item?
• Items can be easily added to your order, but may affect the timelines
• Cancelling items in your order may result in additional fees. It might not make sense financially for you, as our pricing agreements with vendors is volume based. Reducing the number of items in an order could reduce the order below the minimum guidelines and in some cases cancelling items may not be possible
What kind of shipping charges apply?
• If enough lead time is provided and plan on picking up your products at United Sport & Cycle, there are no shipping charges
• When shipping product to a location of your choosing standard shipping rates apply and we do our best to source the most cost-effective means
• Rush fees may apply if lead times cannot be met
What kind of embellishment/decoration options are available?
We are able to brand your products in a number of ways from customized cresting and embroidery, heat press/transfer, silk screening, sublimation and more. Personalizing is our specialty!
Can you help me manage our team purchases?
•Our Team Sales experts can assist you personally to manage your orders and will be in touch early in the process to ensure your apparel and equipment needs are taken care of well before your season begins.
• We can also build you a private team store through our partner "Order My Gear". Many of our customers choose this option to reduce, if not eliminate the need for you to manage the orders and payments. Please see the Order My Gear section on our site.
Do you provide promotional items and spirit wear for our athletes and supporters?
Absolutely! From foam fingers, noise makers and fun fan items, to team spirit wear, there isn’t much we can’t find for you.
Do you offer trophies, awards and medals?
We certainly do and are happy to talk with you about your unique needs.
Will you sponsor me or my team?
As a company, United Sport & Cycle supports a large number of community initiatives and charities each year. We’re proud to have been invested and involved for decades. We do have sales programs based on annual spending and are happy to support you and your team in a number of ways. These mutually beneficial partnerships are important to us and would welcome the opportunity to talk with you.