Snipers Edge SweetHands Stickhandling Trainer
Become a superdeker with the SweetHands hockey trainer!
This easy-to-use training aid will greatly improve your speed, timing, eye-hand-stick coordination, precision, & consistency when you're dangling the puck or stickhandling a ball.
SweetHands can be used either on- or off-the-ice—and screw-in spikes for on-ice use are included!
Deking & stickhandling are skills that are never perfected in the game of hockey and must be practiced regularly—if you want to play like the pros.
After technically mastering each individual skill, players can advance to higher-speed movement drills as well as partner passing using forehand, backhand, & saucer passing.
Get your SweetHands Stickhandling trainer and become the player with the sweetest stickhandling moves and dangles today!
- Constructed of heavy-duty, high-quality plastic
- Perfect for use both on- and off-the-ice
- Comes in eight 1-foot sections to make either one 8-foot unit or two 4-foot units
- Use the two 4-foot units to create T or L shaped drills
- Perfect coaching and stickhandling aid for players of all ages and skill levels
- Helps players learn everything from basic stickhandling moves to complex toe-drags and how to incorporate them into a sequence.
- Lightweight and easy-to-carry
- Screw-in spikes included for on-ice use